Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pitiful

September 25, 2012 

Emotionally: I'm feeling pitiful - the "poor me" complex sometimes because there are some things that women must have or must accomplish to feel beautiful inside and out.  I don't even need to be the most attractive person, I just want my hygiene routine to not be so damn intricate and costly.  I sometimes (almost daily) tell myself,
"If you didn't have these stupid, miniscule, yet largely annoying problems, you'd have more time to do other things to enjoy."
My skin (especially right along the edge of my scalp into my head) has been scaley.  Can't pick it, it bleeds and becomes inflamed.  Can't leave it alone, it just flakes and is not only embarrassing but itchy.  Dermatologist said it's not Psaroasis and not Eczema, so I'm chalking it up to hormonal imbalance.  God knows I've been having other issues that seem to be cohesive.  So lately, because it has been really terrible, I haven't flat ironed my hair or put product in it.  My hair is naturally frizzy and thick.  Makeup has been minimal, so it's been a domino effect and my dress wear lately is anything but, and my finger and toe nails have been stripped down to nubs. 
The good news, I found out my results on the mass in my wrist and it's a small ganglion cyst.  I'm okay with it being that and not a tumor.  But, it seems like any activity is making me see a physician.  My knee was injured dancing and my wrist problem was triggered by kayaking only a couple of times.  I should be able to do these activities relatively with ease and no injuries.  I know I'm not young, but damn, I'm not that old LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment